It’s an all-in-one investment!
There are plenty of reasons to plan your summer around this event. Here are five reasons to send your team.
1. Build your firm’s capacity.
A’21 is designed to help your firm succeed. It’s four immersive days of programming featuring successful firm leaders and some of the biggest names in architecture, design, and beyond.
- June 17 is dedicated to firm resilience, to help you and your team adapt to current realities, reevaluate your market position, and secure work while enhancing your brand.
- July 8 focuses to sustainable design—adding it to your firm’s portfolio of services and convincing clients of its value.
- July 29 dives into being a change agent in communities and harnessing the power of advocacy and consensus building.
- August 19 prioritizes building efficiencies and the innovations in materials, labor, manufacturing, and contracts that are changing firms’ work and the AEC industry.
When you learn with your team, everyone gains knowledge and new ideas that expand your business portfolio, creating new avenues for revenue.
2. Get CE credits for you & your team.
A’21 has dozens of sessions, so everyone can earn their HSW credits for the year from some of the most creative architects and firms. These sessions also earn AXP hours for those working toward licensure. Limited budget? Take advantage of discounts so you can get tickets for your entire team:
- AIA member tickets are $399.
- Associate AIA members get in for just $99.
- New AIA members register for $25.
Remember, sessions are hosted live and then available on-demand for 30 days after each event, so there are plenty of opportunities to watch, learn, and earn.
Need some inspiration? Here are a few gems from the schedule:
- Marlon Blackwell, FAIA, on Universal Localism; 1 HSW / AIA LU / RIBA
- David Baker Architects’ Density Case Study; 1 HSW / AIA LU / RIBA
- Debra Lam, William Fulton on Big Data & Smart Cities; 1 HSW / AIA LU / RIBA
- Luis C.deBaca on Supply Chain Ethics; 1 HSW / AIA LU / RIBA
- Erleen Hatfield, AIA, on Custom Repetitive Manufacturing; 1 HSW / AIA LU / RIBA
3. Enhance your firm’s culture.
Shared experiences build strong, high-performing teams. Beyond measurable benefits like CE credits and knowledge application, your staff will bond over sessions, learning, speakers, and products, which will spark new ideas and problem-solving. And because experiences are amplified and more meaningful when they’re shared, these shared experiences at A’21 will help your employees feel like they’re part of the team and enhance your firm’s culture. Win-win.
4. Meet your next partner or collaborator.
Networking is top reason firm leaders attend AIA Conference on Architecture. This year, we’re bringing the networking to you. Don’t miss your opportunity to interact with high-profile speakers, firms, building product manufacturers, and peers.
Looking to create new relationships? We’re planning activities and events where you and your team can meet the industry and build your network. There’s dedicated time to meet with and learn from building product manufacturers. You can also get matched with key suppliers and meet one-on-one through our VIBE @ A’21 program. Limited spots are available—apply during registration.
5. Attend from anywhere, then access on demand later.
A’21 is our first-ever, all-digital AIA Conference on Architecture. Because it’s virtual, everyone can attend no matter where they are, with no travel cost to you. We’ll live stream the full program each day: Two keynotes, choice of seminars, product demos, networking events, and more. Sessions are available on demand for 30 days after each event, so your team can watch and rewatch.